Payment Terms and Conditions
Thomas Cook Airlines Worldwide Vouchers and Family Fund Vouchers
Thomas Cook Airlines is able to accept Worldwide Travel Vouchers as payment. This can be for the full booking amount or as a part payment. Please follow the below instructions on how you can redeem your vouchers against your new booking.
- Complete your booking on ThomasCookAirlines.com by making the full payment at time of booking using a card payment of your choice. (Credit card fees are charged at 2% of the transaction cost.)
- Please send your vouchers to: Thomas Cook Sales Accounting, Thomas Cook, Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ by Special Delivery.
- A representative from the Sales Accounting Department will make telephone contact using the contact number provided with the vouchers, to acquire the full card details to be able to complete the voucher refund. The card holder must be present to authorise the refund on to the original card used to make the booking.
- Please allow 28 days for the vouchers to be redeemed against your booking.
- You can redeem your Worldwide Travel Vouchers against additional extras being added to your booking on ThomasCookAirlines.com. Payment has to be made in full for your extras.
- If your voucher amount is less than your flight booking or extras value, the remaining balance on the voucher will become void. No change is given.
Worldwide Travel Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, traveller's cheques or foreign currency in any format.
Vouchers may be declined if not purchased from an authorised supplier.
Thomas Cook Travel Pounds and Family Fund Vouchers: Please be advised we do not currently accept Thomas Cook Travel Pounds or Family Fund Vouchers as a form of payment on bookings made with ThomasCookAirlines.com online or through the call centre.