Kids & families
Seat reservation for infants
Seat reservation for infants plus one accompanying adult can be made up to 77 hours prior to departure. For safety reasons, only one infant under the age of 2 may sit in each row.
Any child aged 2 years or under on the day of the return flight (or last flight sector) will receive a 90% discount on the adult fare. A charge applies to infants under 2 years of age but infants cannot occupy their own seat. If a seat is required, the full adult fare will be charged.
- Infants receive a 10kg hold baggage allowance.
- A buggy/pushchair and car seat can be taken free of charge, in the hold, if an infant has a seat confirmed. This is alongside any purchased hold baggage for the infant.
- Infant car seats may be used on board, provided a seat has been booked for the infant. The car seat must be supplied by the adults/guardian travelling with the infant and cannot be provided by Thomas Cook Airlines UK. The seat must be able to be secured in the aircraft seat facing forward and must be of rigid construction.
- This must be pre-booked before departure, please call 0800 916 0652 (Monday-Sunday 08:00-22:00) to speak to one of our contact centre agents.
- If a travel cot is required, this will form part of any purchased hold baggage or will be charged as excess baggage at the airport, on the day of departure and is subject to load.
Birthday's during travel
If your child turns two before the return flight or on the day of the return flight, a reservation must be made for a two-year-old child (reservation with seat for the outbound and return flight).
This is for Thomas Cook Airlines only, if you are travelling with another airline please contact them directly.