Kids & Families
Passengers under 18 years old
This information is based on flights operated by Thomas Cook Airlines, other airlines policies may vary, please ask for details.
Passengers under 18 years
When travelling on a package holiday with Thomas Cook, some tour operators, including Thomas Cook, will allow you to travel on holiday without an adult accompanying you. Different tour operators have different age policies and minimum age restrictions and some hoteliers will not accept groups of under 18's.
Unfortunately we cannot accept bookings online unless a passenger is 18 years or over. Bookings by passengers under 18 years need to be made by a Thomas Cook agent either in store or over the phone. Additionally, parents/legal guardians must provide written authority and sign the booking form in the presence of a travel agent and may need to show their passport to enable the agent to verify names/signatures.
- When travelling on a flight-only booking through Thomas Cook Airlines UK, passengers can travel alone if they are 14 years or over.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years is not permitted to travel unaccompanied on a Thomas Cook Airlines flight.
- They must be able to travel unaccompanied.
- Completion of a Young Persons Declaration is mandatory prior to making your booking.
- Please call the contact centre on 01733 224 330, Monday – Sunday, 08:00 – 22:00 to discuss with an agent.