Late-night check in
Our Sundown check-in service means that at some airports you can do drop your bags off and collect your boarding passes the night before you fly.
Less stress on the day
At London Gatwick and Manchester airports, you can check in your baggage and pick up your boarding pass the night before the flight for a fee of £5.00/€5.00 for passengers excluding infants (children aged 2 years or under on the day of travel). Payment can be made by cash or card (card fees may apply).
On the day of your flight, you can then go straight through the security checkpoints to your gate. In case you used our Sundown check-in, we ask you to come to the departure gate at least one hour prior to departure.
Sundown check-in is free of charge for our Premium Class passengers.
Screening requirements – all US flights
The Transport Security Administration (TSA) in the US has implemented additional security measures that all airlines must comply with. As a result, your flight will depart from a specific desk at the airport, rather than our communal check-in area. Look out for the desk numbers on the departures notice board when you arrive at the airport.
This additional baggage screening may take a little longer than usual, so please do take the opportunity to arrive at the airport in plenty of time to help us get you through this process as quickly as possible.
- Flying from Manchester? You'll need to wait about 20 mins after you've checked your bags in to make sure they pass x-ray checks. You'll also need to leave your phone number with us.
- Animals may not be checked in until the day of departure.
- Every passenger must produce an official photo ID (personal ID card, passport).
- All passengers who want to use Sundown check-in must be present, at the time of check in/bag drop.
- Sundown check-in is only available for ticketless flights (NOTIX) if a booking confirmation or at least the booking number is presented with the official ID.
Sundown check-in is not available for:
- Flights to the USA.
- Any flights departing after midday.
- Special flights (those not operated regularly with a flight schedule e.g. a sightseeing flight over the Alps).
Next day departures up to
Terminal B, desks 198-203
Until 2:30 pm
1, Hall C, Economy Desks 779 – 785; Premium Desks 773 – 774
2, Row 10
C, Marked Counters
Short/ Medium Haul: 2, Long: 1
Central Terminal, Marked Counters
1, Departure Hall B-Nord,
3, Marked Counters
1, Marked Counters
South Terminal, Marked Counters
Subject to change without prior notice.