Top deals to the USA
Fancy a trip to the USA? Choose from our various destinations, the most popular across the pond.
We all like to be treated to something extra special on holiday. In our Premium Class cabin you can enjoys extras such as priority boarding and faster check-in queues plus on board comforts including Premium seats, meals, entertainment and more. Find out more about our Premium service here.
Your USA road trip
With its long, sunny coastlines and sprawling towns, taking to the open road in the USA can be the best way to explore this vast country. We've teamed up with CarTrawler to steer you to great deals on car hire during your holiday. Take a look today and start planning your road trip of a lifetime.
Your guide to the USA
The USA holds an abundance of sights, cultures, foods and scenery so it can be difficult to choose where you want to spend your holiday. We fly to seven major US cities including Orlando, New York, LA, San Francisco, Seattle and Las Vegas and our travel experts have put together some guides to find the best things to do and times to go. Take a look through and find the right place for you to live the American dream.
More USA & beyond
More USA & beyond
With our partner airlines we can take you even further than our direct destinations to the US. From our seven US airports you can connect to other fantastic cities in North America or even fly to Mexico, South America and the Caribbean with Mexico City and Bogota in Colombia being some of our most popular. Find out more about all the connections we offer.
From the US
From the US to Europe
We fly from seven USA departure airports so we can also offer connections to various European cities via our hub in Manchester. You can fly to Stockholm, Zagreb, Munich, Oslo, Brussels and more destinations with Thomas Cook Airlines and our partner airlines. So if you can't find where you want to go through our direct flights then take a look at the available connections we have.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices and book by date are one way prices based on return flight purchases. They are correct as of 12th August 2019, and can change at any time without notice before a booking is confirmed depending on demand and availability.
2. We use dynamic pricing to set the prices of seats which means that seats sold on each flight are priced differently according to factors such as take up and market demand. This means that prices may be available at a lower price outside of this special offer.
3. Each flight includes 8kg hand baggage and a three course James Martin Meal.
4. The prices include taxes and charges and apply to adult fares only.
5. The prices are strictly subject to availability. Please check the price applicable for your requested dates prior to completing your booking.
6. Flights are sold by Thomas Cook Airlines Limited. Booking Conditions and Conditions of Carriage apply and are available at www.thomascookairlines.com/en/help-contact/terms-conditions
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.