With beaches to die for and enough cultural, cuisine and historical highlights to keep everyone entertained, it’s no wonder that Greece is so popular. Book your summer flights now!
One way prices shown
One way prices shown
Book your car for Greece
From the hottest clubs and bars to finding your own secret beach escape, there is so much to see and do in Greece so hiring a car can be the best way to pack as much in to your holiday as possible. That's why we've teamed up with CarTrawler so you can find great deals on car hire and not miss a thing while your away.
Find your perfect spot
We fly to 13 different destinations in Greece and each is gorgeous as the next. Whether it's a famous Santorini sunset or the windmills of Mykonos that you're looking for, our expert travel guides to Greece will help you find your perfect holiday spot.
We're always looking for new destinations to fly to to give you even more options for your holidays. Have a look at the destinations we've added recently and see if you fancy flying to any of them. It sure is fun exploring new beautiful places.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices and book by date are one way prices based on return flight purchases. They are correct as of 25th March 2019, and can change at any time without notice before a booking is confirmed depending on demand and availability.
2. We use dynamic pricing to set the prices of seats which means that seats sold on each flight are priced differently according to factors such as take up and market demand. This means that prices may be available at a lower price outside of this special offer.
3. Each flight includes 6kg hand baggage.
4. The prices include taxes and charges and apply to adult fares only.
5. The prices are strictly subject to availability. Please check the price applicable for your requested dates prior to completing your booking.
6. Flights are sold by Thomas Cook Airlines Limited. Booking Conditions and Conditions of Carriage apply and are available at https://www.thomascookairlines.com/en/help-contact/terms-conditions.jsp.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.