One way prices shown
Book your car for the Balearics
Need a bit more flexibility on your Balearics holiday? We've teamed up with CarTrawler for great car hire deals in your holiday destination. The 3 islands Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza have so much to offer in terms of natural beauty, long sandy beaches and quaint little villages. Have a book at our car offers so you can go off and explore your Balearic island.
Read more about the Balearic Islands
Want to find out more about the 3 different islands to decide which one to visit? Have a look at our destination pages and when to go, things to do and weather information.
Where is hot when?
Where is hot when?
Whatever the season may be here, there is somewhere in the world that is enjoying warm, sunny weather. We've put together a special guide to show you the best places to go for all types of sunshine holidays for every month of the year. You'll also find some great advice from our travel experts on what to do when you get there
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices and book by date are one way prices based on return flight purchases. They are correct as of 18th March 2019, and can change at any time without notice before a booking is confirmed depending on demand and availability.
2. We use dynamic pricing to set the prices of seats which means that seats sold on each flight are priced differently according to factors such as take up and market demand. This means that prices may be available at a lower price outside of this special offer.
3. Each flight includes 6kg hand baggage.
4. The prices include taxes and charges and apply to adult fares only.
5. The prices are strictly subject to availability. Please check the price applicable for your requested dates prior to completing your booking.
6. Flights are sold by Thomas Cook Airlines Limited. Booking Conditions and Conditions of Carriage apply and are available at www.thomascookairlines.com/en/help-contact/terms-conditions.jsp.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.