If you're flying far away for your holiday, we have a range of seats to make sure you get there in comfort.
More than 7 hours flight time
Our new A330-200 economy seats
Stretch out, relax and get comfortable in our gorgeous new economy seats. With a seat width of 18.2 inches* and 31 inch seat pitch, you’re sure to be travelling in comfort, arriving in your chosen destination refreshed and raring to go. You can find out more about our Economy Class service here.
* Flights from London Gatwick from Winter 2015 onward have a seat width of 17.2 inches.
It’s all about more space…The new seat backs have been made thinner by using cutting edge materials and technology which ultimately allow more leg room. The shape of the back rest structure has been designed to allow maximum leg room. The seat width has been increased to optimize personal living space, making your flight a whole lot more comfortable.
Our new Premium seats
In our new Premium Service, your seat has been designed to offer you a more personal living space. As well as the generous seat width of 19.7” and pitch of 35”, all seats have an in-arm tray table which folds in half to become a handy cup holder. Each seat also offers a foot rest, and with a recline of 6”, it making it easier to relax and stay comfortable during a your long-haul flight.
What you get with Premium:
- 2 x 23kg baggage allowance (30kg on non USA routes)
- 10kg hand baggage allowance
- Priority boarding & check-in
- 3 x course Premium meal service by James Martin
- Full access to our on demand touch screen entertainment library
- Complimentary drinks (not including Champagne)
- And lots more!
Find out more about our Premium Class service here.