Baggage allowance for little ones
You may stow up to two of these items in the hold for free:
- Stroller or buggy
- Travel cot
- Child car seats
There is no additional carry-on luggage allowance for infants. For full details on weight allowances for the different classes as well as baggage charges see our hold baggage page.
- Child seats will get checked in to the hold.
- If you have reserved a seat for your child you will need to bring your car seat on board.
- You must secure your child, and the seat – according to its manufacturer's instructions.
- If the seat does not meet our requirements then our crew have the right not to allow it on board. If this happens, we'll stow the seat in the hold free of charge. On board, you must then secure your child, to an adult's lap, using the seat belts provided. A refund for the child seat reservation is not possible.
- All window seats excluding emergency exit rows and one row before and behind the emergency exit rows are suitable for a child safety seat. If you are travelling as a family with two children using child safety seats it is possible to sit them together as long as they are window and middle seats.
- The seat must show no defects and be approved for air transport and marked accordingly.
Stroller or buggy
- You must check YOYO strollers in to the hold as they exceed hand baggage sizes.
- All pushchairs must be completely collapsible and have a protective cover. They must not contain any other items.
- This will be checked into the hold.