- The amount of hand baggage you're allowed to bring into the cabin on your flight depends on the flight zone of your destination and the ticket you book.
- For safety reasons, ground staff and cabin crew must stow excess and any unpermitted items of baggage in the cargo hold.
- Small bags must be stowed under the seat, stow larger hand baggage in overhead lockers. Passenger seated on exit rows, behind cabin separation walls or in Premium Class must stow all hand baggage in the overhead lockers.
- If the permitted allowance for hand baggage is exceeded, excess baggage charges will be charged at check in. Higher charges may apply at the gate (zones 1-2: £65 / 75euros; zones 3-5: £85 / 100 euros).
- Liquids may only be transported in containers with a maxium capacity of 100 ml. All containers must be packed in a clear plastic bag (max. 1 litre).
- Our safety have banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices from all of our flights, both as checked in and hand baggage. Please leave these at home.
Please note: on flights to the US security regulations are stricter, including passenger and hand baggage security checks. We therefore recommend that you allow more time at the airport if you're flying to the US.