Thomas Cook Airline's NEW premium cabin
Available from 1st May 2015 for Manchester departures
We're a little bit excited about our brand NEW premium seats.
Those extra few inches of space - not to mention up to 6 inch seat recline - make all the difference. Designed to offer you maximum comfort with adjustable head and foot rests and personal in-arm tray tables, our new seats will make your flight even more enjoyable from start to finish.
We all deserve a little indulgence
It's easy to stretch out, relax and get comfortable in our luxurious premium seats. With a seat width of 19.7 inches and 35 inches of leg swinging pitch room, you're sure to be travelling in comfort, arriving in your chosen destination refreshed and raring to go!
We want you to feel special
From before you depart to the day you return, everything's taken care of when you book our premium service. Breeze by the queues at the airport and enjoy priority boarding to ensure you will be on the aircraft, getting comfortable and enjoying your complimentary welcome drink in no time.
Let us entertain you
Sit back, get comfortable and plug in to your state of the art in-flight entertainment on-demand system, with a gorgeous 8.9 inch personal seat back screen and a USB port just in case you need it. You will be able to watch all the latest blockbuster movies and our favourite classic movies, hit TV shows and radio channels on-demand from the comfort of your seat with your complimentary head-set.
Enjoy complementary alcoholic* or soft drinks throughout your flight and a delicious premium James Martin meal** service in the sky.
Let us welcome you on board with a complimentary glass of bubbly, or soft drink whichever you prefer, a bite to eat and a newspaper or magazine to get your journey started.
Those extra special extras
Enjoy your Premium amenity kit and snuggle up with a premium pillow and blanket.
No worries, everything's taken care of!
In-depth details of our premium service available from 1st May 2015 – Manchester departures only.
Your pre-departure experience
- ✔Choose seats online prior to departure
- ✔30kg checked in baggage allowance – non USA routes
- ✔Two pieces of 23kg checked in baggage allowance (46Kg total) – USA routes*
- ✔10kg Hand baggage allowance – All routes
While at the airport
- ✔Sun Down Check-in & Bag Drop open from 4pm-10pm at Manchester Airport
- ✔Separate Premium Check-in**
- ✔Fast Track Security Pass at Manchester Airport
- ✔Separate Premium Boarding
- ✔Premium Baggage – baggage first off
**Premium Check in not available at Holguin Airport, Cuba (HOG).
Our on-board services
- ✔Complimentary Welcome Drink and snack prior to take-off
- ✔3 x Course Premium Meal Service – James Martin
- ✔Complimentary drinks (not including Champagne)
- ✔Lighter meal/snack prior to landing
- ✔Amenity Kit (includes cool bag with eye mask, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste, head set and ear plugs on the outbound journey and a felt folder for Ipad Mini or E-reader on return)
- ✔Premium Pillow and Blanket
- ✔Complimentary head-sets for the in-flight entertainment system
- ✔Complimentary activity for kids under 7
- ✔Complimentary newspaper or magazines
- ✔Additional content on the in-flight entertainment system
Terms and conditions
Please note flights from London Gatwick will have new seats and in-flight entertainment, but the cabin interior design will differ from the video hosted on this page.
Meals served on inbound flights from USA will not be James Martin branded.
*Not including champagne.
**Meals served on inbound flights from USA will not be James Martin branded.